43 flood warnings have been issued all over the UK as heavy rain has swept through the nation.
The environmental agency have issued 43 “Flooding is expected – Act now” warnings across the UK, in the following locations.
Flood Warning Locations
- Bosham and West Itchenor.
- Cumbrian coastline at Barrow in Furness, around Biggar, Rampside and Vickerstown.
- Cumbrian coastline at Barrow in Furness, between North and South Walney, Cavendish and Ramsden Docks.
- Cumbrian coastline at Duddon estuary, at Haverigg to Duddon Bridge, Foxfield, Dunnerholme.
- Cumbrian coastline at Duddon estuary, between Haverigg, Duddon Bridge, Dunnerholme and A595.
- Cumbrian coastline at North Morecambe Bay, along the coast from Roosebeck to Carnforth.
- Cumbrian coastline at North Morecambe Bay, between Roosebeck, Ulverston, Flookburgh and A590.
- Cumbrian coastline from Gretna to Silloth including Port Carlisle, Skinburness and Rockcliffe.
- Cumbrian coastline from St Bees Head to Haverigg, along the coast from North Head to Haverigg.
- Irish Sea at New Brighton.
- Keswick Campsite.
- Lancashire coastline at Sunderland, around Sunderland Point, Bazil Point and Potts Corner.
- Lancashire coastline at Sunderland, between Sunderland Brows Farm and Hawthorne Caravan Park.
- Mersey Estuary at Arpley Bridge, Warrington.
- Mersey Estuary at Fiddlers Ferry, Warrington.
- Mersey Estuary at Victoria Park, Knutsford Road, Warrington.
- North Bank of the Humber estuary at Hessle Haven.
- North Bank of the Humber estuary from Kilnsea to Skeffling and Weeton.
- North Bank Road alongside the River Nene, east of Peterborough and west of Dog-in-a-Doublet Sluice.
- North Cornwall Coast from Chapel Porth to The Rumps excluding the tidal River Camel.
- North Cornwall coast from Lands End to Chapel Porth.
- North Cornwall Coast from The Rumps to Hartland Point excluding Bude.
- North Sea and River Esk at Whitby Harbour.
- North Sea coast at Bridlington – Harbour Road and Floral Pavilion.
- North Sea coast at Bridlington – South Pier.
- North Sea coast at Easington and Kilnsea.
- North Sea coast at Hornsea.
- Portland Harbour at Ferry Bridge.
- Seaford seafront.
- Seaford Town.
- Severn Estuary at Oldbury-on-Severn, Oldbury Naite and Littleton Warth areas.
- Somerset coast at Porlock Weir.
- Somerset coast at Portishead and Portbury Dock, seafront properties and Portbury Dock areas.
- South Cornwall coast at Mounts Bay, seafront properties.
- South Cornwall Coast from Gribbin Head to Rame Head.
- South Cornwall coast from Lands End to Lizard Point excluding Mounts Bay.
- South Cornwall coast from Lizard Point to Gribbin Head excluding Truro City.
- South Cornwall Coast from Rame Head to Wembury Bay including tidal estuaries.
- Tidal River Camel excluding Wadebridge and Chapel Amble.
- Wye Estuary at Brockweir.
- Wye Estuary at Elmdale, Chepstow.
- Wyre estuary at Thornton, affecting Nestleton, Underbank Rd, Aylesbury House and Silcock’s Cottages.
Flooding is expected in the above areas.
This means properties and public spaces are at risk of flooding. Please take action to protect yourself, your property and monitor local weather including river conditions. Minimise or if possible, avoid any contact with flood water including driving though flooded roads.
Now is the time to activate any property flood protection products you may have.
If you need advice you can call Floodline on: Telephone: 0345 988 1188. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week