NOAQ Boxwall is a freestanding temporary flood barrier designed for fast response to flood threats in an urban environment, on hard and even surfaces like tarmac, paving and concrete. It can be extended to an unlimited length.
Manufacturing and warehouse facilities, shops, offices, highways, emergency services, water companies, construction sites and local councils.
Boxwall is a freestanding, reusable temporary flood barrier system designed for a fast response to flood threats. Ideal for closing off roads, streets, pathways, carparks, river and canal banks, industrial and commercial properties to the threat of flooding as well as the control and diversion of flood water.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for use on firm even surfaces including asphalt, tarmac, brickwork, concrete, paving and can even be positioned on grass.
- Two people can assemble 200 metres of boxwall in under 60 minutes.
- Manufactured in hardwearing polypropylene which can be easily washed down after use.
- Self-anchoring, no additional fixings required. The higher the water rises the harder the barrier is pressed firm against the ground.
- Damming ability 50cm.
- Dimension of straight section length x width x height 98 x 68 x 53cm.
- Weight 6.2kg.
- Temperature resistance -30° to +90°C.
- Stackable for easy transportation and storage when not in use.
- Reusable for future use.
- Additional corner section are available to create 90 degree bends and gable end to extend the use of this system.
NOAQ BOXWALL STRAIGHT SECTION BW52 FL-151-174
|length x width x height 98 x 68 x 53cm|
NOAQ BOXWALL OUTWARD CORNER SECTION BW50-OC FL-151-176
|length x width x height 65/34 x 68 x 53cm|
NOAQ BOXWALL INWARD CORNER SECTION BW50-IC FL-151-175
|length x width x height 54/21 x 68 x 53cm|
You can use the link below to download the user instructions.
For further information or a free no obligation quotation either use the get a price form below or call us on: