Highly versatile and cost effective, it is the ideal solution for unmanned or remote locations, such as utility sites, where high security levels are required.
- Provides 24/7 protection
- Holds two Kitemark certifications to PAS 1188-1:2014
- Can be designed and manufactured for use on both single and double doors (outward opening) to a variety of widths and heights
- Acts as a standard steel door in all other aspects including security, fire and escape
- Can incorporate glazed or louvre panels as well as fixed or removable overhead steel panels or overhead transom doors
- Manufactured from 1.5mm galvanised steel, zintec treated to prevent corrosion
The Nemef Z1749/09/42 multi point lock is a sash lock with two dead bolts, incorporating top and bottom inter locking rods which throw the top and bottom deadlocks simultaneously when the key is operated.
The Exidor 703B/30 is a CE marked locking system, three point panic bolt for outward opening single door only. The unit is operated by a forward thrust of the crossbar to give a speedy exit in panic situations. Surface mounted anti thrust latch bolt and bottom bolt to prevent physical attack.
The Exidor 710 is supplied either with or without cylinder, and has the advantage that a high security master keyed 45mm half Euro profile cylinder can be used. Suitable for use with the Exidor 700 series, this OAD is manufactured from stainless steel which helps prevent force and drill attack, and incorporates cylinder protection to prevent manipulation. Great for high security applications.
The handles are manufactured from stainless steel.
The door seals are co-extruded with EPDM onto steel, which provides a reinforced seal.
For further information or a free no obligation quotation either use the get a price form below or call us on: